Win a Trip to the 2019 U.S. Open
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Win a Trip to the 2019 U.S. Open ("Promotion") begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of Administrator is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees of 18Birdies, LLC (“Sponsor”), Square Valley Technology, Realtime Media, LLC (“Administrator”) their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate, visit www.18birdies.com (the “Website”) to download the 18Birdies App ("App"), if you haven’t done so previously. Complete the registration form with your true and correct information in the required fields (required fields include: Full name and Email Address.) Upon registering or logging in, you will be able to participate in the activities (“DreamGames”) that are available within the App throughout the Promotion Period to earn virtual currency (“Golf Bucks”). Terms and conditions for Golf Bucks can be found within the App. Throughout the Promotion Period, you will be able to redeem accrued Golf Bucks for entries into the sweepstakes portion of the Promotion (“Sweepstakes Entry”) and gameplays for the “Scratch Card” Instant Win game (“Game”). Golf Bucks from a previous Promotion are valid and the number of Golf Bucks needed to redeem for Sweepstakes Entries or Game plays will be featured within the App. When the Game is completed you will be notified if you are a winner or loser. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Redeeming Golf Bucks for Sweepstakes Entries or Game plays at any time during the Promotion Period constitutes your acceptance to these Official Rules.
ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: To participate without using the App, hand-print your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, and birth date on a plain 3x5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Win a Trip to the 2019 U.S. Open Entry, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 130, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any Sweepstakes Entry. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked no earlier than June 1, 2018 and received by June 30, 2018 to be eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. One (1) Sweepstakes Entry and One (1) Instant Win Gameplay will be awarded for each valid mail-in Entry received. The Administrator will play the Game on behalf of the entrant.
3. INSTANT WIN PRIZE AWARDING/ODDS: Four Hundred and Twenty-One (421) Instant Win prize winners will be determined throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the number of eligible Promotion Entries received and the date and time when a particular Promotion participant plays the Game.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about July 2, 2018, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Sweepstakes Entries and select One (1) potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is based on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will receive a prize notification via email and/or phone call within three (3) days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. The Potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will need to respond to the winning notification within ten (10) days or prize will be forfeited. A potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will be sent, via email and/or overnight mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release and an IRS W9 Form. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Realtime Media within ten (10) days of date of issuance. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner.” Potential Instant Win winners will receive an email confirmation immediately after playing. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining Entries for the drawing. All Promotion Prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Four Hundred and Twenty-One (421) Promotion Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion as detailed below:
SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded which will consist of one (1) trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to the 2019 U.S. Open in Pebble Beach, CA. Prize package includes:
· Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guest from a major airport, as determined by Sponsor, near the winner’s home to Monterey, CA
· One (1) double occupancy standard room at a private home, as determined by Sponsor, for four (4) days/three (3) nights
· Ground transportation to and from the airport and private home
· Ground transportation to and from the private home and golf course for two (2) days of the U.S. Open
· Two (2) Daily Grounds Tickets to the U.S. Open (for each day, June 15, 2019 and June 16, 2019)
· Two (2) signed U.S. Open Pin Flags signed by past champions
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is $8,000.
INSTANT WIN PRIZES (420): A total of Four Hundred and Twenty (420) Instant Win Prizes will be awarded, as detailed below (one (1) prize per winner):
· Thirty (30) CRU Fairway Wood Headcovers ( ARV per prize: $79)
· Thirty (30) Asher Golf Gloves (ARV per prize: $20)
· Ten (10) $100 LinkSoul e-Gift Cards (ARV per prize: $100 )
· Three Hundred (300) $25 LinkSoul e-Gift Cards ( ARV per prize: $25)
· Fifty (50) 18Birdies Branded Towels (ARV per prize: $11)
The ARV all Instant Win Prizes is $12,020.
The ARV of all Promotion Prizes is $20,020.
GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Actual prize value depends on the location of the winner’s residence and dates of travel. Travel must be taken between June 14, 2018 – June 17, 2019 and must be reserved fourteen (14) days in advance or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sweepstakes Grand Prize is subject to restrictions on use and black out dates. Sweepstakes Grand Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If winner and guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. Winner and travel guest must travel from major airport closest to the winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner and travel guest’s responsibility. In the event the winner lives within 100 miles from the specified location in Pebble Beach, CA, ground transportation only (not air transportation) will be provided to and from the hotel. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. If winner and guest cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The hotel accommodations, airline tickets and admission tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18) and must complete and return a publicity and liability release within ten (10) days of date of issuance. If guest is the child or legal ward of the winner, winner must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such child or legal ward. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the prize including, without limitation, ground transportation (other than that specified above as included in prize), luggage fees, souvenirs, miscellaneous hotel expenses, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) Instant Win prize per person, per email address. Instant Win Prize Winners are also eligible to receive a Sweepstakes Grand Prize. If it is discovered, during prize verification, that you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries made by any means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Promotion Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules, and all such Entries will be disqualified. By entering the Promotion, you agree: (i) to be bound by these official rules and by all applicable laws and all decisions of the judges which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to the official rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Promotion Parties; and (iv) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless each of the Promotion Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from any liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity), costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable outside attorney’s fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) your participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, (b) typographical errors in the official rules or any Promotion promotional materials, (c) acceptance or possession, defects in, use, misuse or inability to use a prize (or any component thereof), (d) any change by any company or any other person providing any of the components of a prize due to reasons beyond any of the Promotion Parties’ control or as otherwise permitted hereunder, (e) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Promotion, (f) human error, (g) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the Entry (including, without limitation, the entry information or any parts thereof), (h) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Promotion site or any telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by any of the Promotion Parties or by you, (i) interruption or inability to access the sweepstakes, any Promotion-related web pages, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (j) any damage to your (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion, (k) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (l) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omissions on the part of any of the Promotion Parties, or any of their agents or employees, or (m) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of any one or more of the Promotion Parties. Each winner hereby acknowledges that the Promotion Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or component thereof, including any express or implied warranties provided by any of the prize suppliers associated with this Promotion.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of yours or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
10. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner.
11. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner(s) send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by July 15, 2018 to: Win a Trip to the 2019 U.S. Open Winners List Request, C/O Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR : 18Birdies, LLC, 505 14th Street, Suite 330, Oakland, CA 94612
Apple and Google are not sponsors or involved with the Promotion in any manner.
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428