Lifecycle Marketing Manager
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in managing 18Birdies relationship with our users. You are data-driven and analytical, in addition to being a creative, strategic thinker. You will own all of our lifecycle marketing efforts focused on increasing adoption, driving engagement, upselling, improving conversion, and driving retention. This role requires strong emphasis on marketing analytics, testing, and execution. Most importantly, we are looking for a someone who is highly motivated, ambitious, eager to grow, and excited by a startup environment and the chance to help build a new brand.
- Manage lifecycle marketing initiatives across email, in-app, push, and remarketing.
- Improve user engagement, retention, referrals, and customer lifetime value.
- Develop upsell campaigns that drive free users to upgrade to premium and make in-app purchases.
- Optimize on-boarding programs, tutorials, content marketing, referral and loyalty programs.
- Collaborate with Creative team and stakeholders on design and copy of campaigns.
- Conduct extensive A/B and MVT testing to optimize campaign performance.
- Collaborates with Product team to build features and technologies in support of lifecycle programs.
- Manage data including segmentation, reporting, testing and optimization – and understand key customer segments and their various lifecycle journeys.
- Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all lifecycle KPIs.
- Avid, passionate golfer that plays frequently… or dreams of doing so!
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with experience in several disciplines such as email, in-app messaging, marketing automation, ecommerce, and analytics.
- Hands-on experience driving retention and/or loyalty programs, especially via large scale email marketing.
- Experience in email marketing preferred (including a good grasp of HTML and an understanding of email design and best practices).
- Experience using Mobile Messaging/Engagement Platforms (i.e. Localytics, Appboy, Urban Airship, Kahuna) and Web Analytics Tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Experience successfully coordinating and managing small to large-scale projects from creation through implementation.
- You’re highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
- Great team working skills and the ability to build relationships and influence change.
- You love digital marketing and stay current on emerging trends, technologies, and developments.
- Knowledge of golf industry and sports media is a huge plus.