Product Manager, Enterprise
18Birdies is seeking a smart and passionate Product Manager for the Enterprise team that will lead the definition of our enterprise systems and solutions. This individual will contribute to the overall product strategy, as well. In this role you will work directly with the engineering and design team to develop functionality, define product specifications, and oversee the launch and roadmap. This is a role that requires vision for our products and markets, strong partnerships with our customers and throughout the company, a clear understanding of how to identify and meet customer needs, strong project management skills, and the ability to communicate concepts clearly.
- Work cross-functionally and with the executive team to define product requirements and priorities based on market needs and opportunities.
- Marketplace research and competitive analysis.
- Synthesize product concepts and create and implement product plans and roadmaps including priorities, timelines, and revenue projections.
- Lead the market launch of new products and features through the entire product development lifecycle. Track launch results versus goals.
- Work closely with internal teams to create project plans and delivery timeframes.
- Manage product development projects over multiple timescales – from defining the suite of product offerings, to managing iterations and releases, to defining and scheduling user stories.
- Communicate project progress and possible risks to timeframes, products, or revenue projections.
- Identify and manage project/product risks, document issues and issue resolution to ensure successful product launch.
- Collaborate with marketing team to plan for product launch activities.
- Conduct competitive reviews and research, win/loss analysis and market testing of new features.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for
- 3+ years working in a SAAS or software development environment.
- Relationships within the golf industry desired.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills; ability to produce clear and concise documentation and business/technical requirements.
- Proven ability to work closely with cross-functional teams while building consensus and negotiating priorities and timeframes.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills using customer data.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan complex projects.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced startup environment.
- Experience in Agile software development preferred.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills and style.
- Ability to create content and presentations that build our brand and market acceptance.
- Ability to travel.