Track Your Distance
Golf GPS Rangefinder
- The Most Accurate Mobile Rangefinder: Powered by Google Maps, we verify every yardage for more than 35,000 courses worldwide, ensuring you always know the number.
- Bird’s-Eye View Golf GPS: Know the distance from your location to literally any point on the course. Move the target circle to see the distance to the dogleg or how far it is to carry the water hazard. If you’re aiming at the green, the app provides distances to the front, middle and back.
- Apple Watch GPS Distances: With our Apple Watch app you’ll be able to see distances to the front, middle and back of the green from wherever you are on the hole.
Get the Right Direction
Blind Shot Compass
- Say Goodbye to Blind Shots: The Blind Shot Compass in the 18Birdies app points you in the right direction regardless of what’s obstructing your view.
- Take Dead Aim at Lower Scores: Move the target circle to the point where you’d like to hit your shot and switch to Blind Shot view to reveal the direction to your target. Whether you’re taking dead aim at the green or laying up short of a water hazard, Blind Shot Compass will point you in the right direction.
Track Every Shot
- Record Your Best Golf Shots: The 18Birdies app allows you to track your golf shots at any point while playing a golf round. Whether you’ve ripped a drive down the fairway or stuck one close to the pin, this is a great way to save a memorable golf shot or to share it with your friends.
- Save Shot Information Too: Add details to your tracked shot such as the club used, shot shape, shot quality, power and lie.
- Train Your Virtual Caddy: As you track shots, you’ll be helping 18Birdies Caddy+ understand your golf game so that it can provide you with personalized club recommendations for every shot.
Get the App
A great way to get started!
Apple Watch App
Golf Stats & Round History
Targets - Goal Setting
Round & Social Sharing
per month or $45/year
Everything in the free version, plus...
Caddy+: Custom Recommendations
Caddy+: Shot Tracking & History