2020 has been a year of many challenges, but there has been a silver lining for us here at 18Birdies. We’ve been able to bring you some truly powerful game improvement tools this year, and seeing you use them to play better golf has been incredibly rewarding.
Fun fact: On average, golfers with a 20 Handicap saw a drop of 3.5 strokes after using AI Coach. See how golfers at all skill levels are improving.
Now that we’re staring down winter, we thought the best way to spend the off-season is to – wait for it – keep working on our golf game together, with you. For the next 8 weeks, we're running our first 18Birdies Bootcamp with the goal of helping you get the most out of the app, and to get to know us a little better along the way.
We’ll walk you through the ins and outs of AI Coach, and how you can use the first and only AI-powered swing analyzer and coaching system at any skill level. We’ll also dive into how to use Advanced Stats and Benchmarks to identify where you need to improve most, and help you set better goals and practice with more intention.
Here's what you can look forward to, starting today:
- Weekly To-Do Lists that will make training with 18Birdies simple and effective
- Instagram Live Q&As with our Team 18Birdies Instructors (go follow us now @18BirdiesApp to get notified)
- Daily Social Content to keep you motivated throughout the week (who knows, maybe we’ll even make some TikToks)
- Special Guest Drop-Ins, including social takeovers and clinic hours in the app
- Improvement Stories featuring our amazing community
- Giveaways and more!
18Birdies Bootcamp isn’t just for golfers working on their game during the off-season. You'll get tips that will help you no matter what the weather is like where you are.
Ready to get started? Get your Week 1 Bootcamp To-Do List here.